Antelope Valley Union HSD | BB 9122 Board Bylaws
The Board of Trustees shall appoint the Superintendent to serve as secretary to the Board. The secretary to the Board shall be responsible for maintaining an accurate and complete record of all Board proceedings and shall:
1. Prepare, distribute and maintain the Board agenda.
(cf. 9322 - Agenda/Meeting Materials)
2. Record, distribute and maintain the Board minutes.
(cf. 9324 - Minutes and Recordings)
3. Maintain Board records and documents.
4. Conduct official correspondence for the Board.
5. As directed by the Board, sign and execute official papers.
6. Perform other duties as assigned by the Board.
(cf. 2111 - Superintendent Governance Standards)
35025 Secretary and bookkeeper
35143 Annual organizational meetings; dates and notice
35250 Duty to keep certain records and reports
CSBA Professional Governance Standards, 2000
Maximizing School Board Leadership: Boardsmanship, 1996
Bylaw ANTELOPE VALLEY UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
adopted: November 13, 1990 Lancaster, California
revised: September 5, 2001
revised: February 4, 2004