Aromas-San Juan USD | AR 0440 Philosophy, Goals, Objectives and Comprehensive Plans
District Technology Plan
The district's technology plan shall address, at a minimum, the following components:
1. Relevant District background Information:
2. Curricular goals and realistic strategies for using technology to improve educational services.
3. Internet safety and the appropriate and ethical use of technology in the classroom.
(cf. 0000 - Vision)
(cf. 0200 - Goals for the School District)
(cf. 0400 - Comprehensive Plans)
(cf. 0460 - Local Control and Accountability Plan)
(cf. 5131 - Conduct)
(cf. 5131.2 - Bullying)
(cf. 6141 - Curriculum Development and Evaluation)
(cf. 6162.54 - Test Integrity/Test Preparation)
(cf. 6162.6 - Use of Copyrighted Materials)
(cf. 6163.4 - Student Use of Technology)
4. Professional Development to ensure that staff understands how to use new technologies to improve education services.
(cf. 4040 - Employee Use of Technology)
(cf. 4131 - Staff Development)
(cf. 4222 - Teacher Aides/Paraprofessionals)
(cf. 4231 - Staff Development)
(cf. 4331 - Staff Development)
5. An assessment of the District's technological infrastructure telecommunication services, hardware, software, asset management, and other services that will be needed to improve education services.
(cf. 3100 - Budget)
(cf. 7000 - Facilities Master Plan)
6. An evaluation plan and process that enables the District to monitor progress toward District goals and timeliness for mid-course corrections.
(cf. 0500 - Accountability)
7. An estimate of the cost for each year of the plan and each of its major components
Regulation AROMAS-SAN JUAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
approved: May 13, 2015 San Juan Bautista, California