Chapter 2. Pupils Subchapter 4. Statewide Testing Of Pupils And Evaluation Procedures Article 2.5. Testing Variations/Accommodations Testing Variations and Accommodations Available to Pupils.
(a) Each pupil with an IEP or Section 504 plan shall be given as much of the test as his or her condition will permit.
(b) School districts may provide all pupils the following test variations:
(1) extra time within a testing day.
(2) test directions that are simplified or clarified.
(c) All pupils may have the following testing variations if regularly used in the classroom:
(1) audio amplification equipment.
(2) test individual student separately provided that the pupil is directly supervised by the test examiner.
(3) Manually Coded English or American Sign Language to present directions for test administration.
(d) School districts may provide pupils with disabilities the following accommodations when administering the PFT if specified in the pupil's IEP or Section 504 plan:
(1) Administration of the PFT at the most beneficial time of day to the pupil after consultation with the test contractor.
(2) Administration of the PFT by a test examiner to the pupil at home or in the hospital.
(3) Any other accommodation specified in the pupil's IEP or Section 504 plan for the PFT.
Education Code 33031
20 USC 1400, et seq
29 USC 794
42 USC 12132
42 USC 12133
(Added by Register 2006, No. 31.)