Atascadero USD | AR 1230 Community Relations
Requests for authorization as a school-connected organization shall contain:
1. The name of the organization
2. The date of application
3. Membership quotas or qualifications
4. The names, addresses and phone numbers of all officers
5. A brief description of the organization's purpose
6. A list of specific annual objectives
7. The name of the bank where the group's account will be located and the names of those authorized to withdraw funds
(cf. 1330 - Use of School Facilities)_
Authorizations shall be reviewed annually. The Superintendent may recommend that authorizations be revoked by the Board if considered necessary.
Any program, fund-raiser or other activity sponsored by parent/guardian clubs shall be authorized and conducted according to Board policy, administrative regulations and school rules. Announcements of events and related parent/guardian permission slips shall clearly indicate that the activity or event is sponsored by the parent/guardian organization, not by the school or district.
(cf. 3541.1 - Transportation for School-Related Trips)
Parent/guardian clubs shall not hire district employees without prior approval from the Superintendent or designee.
Regulation ATASCADERO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
approved: November 2, 1999 Atascadero, California