Beaumont USD | BP 0100 Philosophy, Goals, Objectives and Comprehensive Plans
In order to establish and support a guiding vision for the District, the Board of Trustees shall develop, articulate, and regularly review an overarching set of fundamental principles which describes the District's core beliefs, values, and tenets. The Board and District staff shall incorporate these principles into all programs, activities, and operations of the District.
(cf. 0000 - Vision)
(cf. 0200 - Goals for the School District)
(cf. 0460 - Local Control and Accountability Plan)
(cf. 9000 - Role of the Board)
The following list of organizational core values represents the philosophy of the Beaumont Unified School District:
1. Student success is the primary focus of in our efforts.
2. All people should act with integrity, perform at exemplary levels, and should be held accountable for results.
3. Commitment from students, home, school, and community is vital to student success.
4. All students can and should learn and it is our responsibility to provide appropriate opportunities to facilitate that learning.
5. Students learn in different ways and at different rates, and we will provide for these differences.
6. All people should be treated with dignity and respect.
7. All people have value and worth; we embrace diversity and cultural differences as an asset and strength.
8. With the right attitude, achievement is unlimited.
51002 Local development of programs based on stated philosophy and goals
51019 Definition of philosophy
Maximizing School Board Leadership: Vision, 1996
Policy BEAUMONT UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
adopted: September 26, 2017 Beaumont, California