Not later than March 31, 1995, and every two years after such date, the Secretary shall transmit to the Committee on Education and Labor of the House of Representatives and the Committee on Labor and Human Resources of the Senate an evaluation report on the effectiveness of applicable programs in achieving such programs' legislated intent and purposes during the two preceding fiscal years. Such report shall--
(1) contain program profiles that include legislative citations, multiyear funding histories, and legislated purposes;
(2) contain recent information on the progress being made toward the achievement of program objectives, including listings of program performance indicators, data from performance measurement based on the indicators, and information on the costs and benefits of the applicable programs being evaluated;
(3) address significant program activities, such as initiatives for program improvement, regulations, and program monitoring and evaluation;
(4) list the principal analyses and studies supporting the major conclusions in such report;
(5) be prepared in concise summary form with necessary detailed data and appendixes, including available data to indicate the effectiveness of the programs and projects by the race, sex, disability and age of beneficiaries of such programs and projects; and
(6) include the results of the program evaluations conducted in accordance with section 8941 of this title.
(Pub. L. 90-247, title IV, Sec. 425, formerly Sec. 417, as added Pub. L. 93-380, title V, Sec. 506(a)(3)(C), Aug. 21, 1974, 88 Stat. 564, and amended Pub. L. 95-561, title XII, Sec. 1246(a), (b), Nov. 1, 1978, 92 Stat. 2354; S. Res. 30, Mar. 7, 1979; Pub. L. 96-46, Sec. 4(b), Aug. 6, 1979, 93 Stat. 342; Pub. L. 96-374, title XIII, Sec. 1305, Oct. 3, 1980, 94 Stat. 1497; Pub. L. 98-511, title VII, Sec. 705, Oct. 19, 1984, 98 Stat. 2406; renumbered Sec. 425, and amended, Pub. L. 103-382, title II, Secs. 212(b)(1), 235, Oct. 20, 1994, 108 Stat. 3913, 3916; Pub. L. 103-437, Sec. 7(a)(2), Nov. 2, 1994, 108 Stat. 4587.)