Part B - Public Charter Schools. Subpart 3 - Voluntary Public School Choice Programs. Applications.
An eligible entity that desires a grant under this subpart shall submit an application to the Secretary at such time, in such manner, and containing such information as the Secretary may require.
An application submitted under subsection (a) of this section shall include -
(1) a description of the program for which the eligible entity seeks funds and the goals for such program;
(2) a description of how and when parents of students will be given the notice required under section 7225d(a)(2) of this title;
(3) a description of how students will be selected for the program;
(4) a description of how the program will be coordinated with, and will complement and enhance, other related Federal and non-Federal projects;
(5) if the program is to be carried out by a partnership, the name of each partner and a description of the partner's responsibilities; and
(6) such other information as the Secretary may require.
(Pub. L. 89-10, title V, Sec. 5243, as added Pub. L. 107-110, title V, Sec. 501, Jan. 8, 2002, 115 Stat. 1804.)