topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  41474  

Pooled Money Investment Account; Outstanding Balance   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Notwithstanding Sections 41471 and 41472, the school district may submit a request to the Director of Finance to have the interest rate on the remaining outstanding balance of its emergency apportionments changed to reflect the investment rate of the Pooled Money Investment Account as reported by the State Controller's office for the immediately preceding fiscal year. Upon receipt of the request, the Director of Finance shall change the interest rate pursuant to this section. A change in the interest rate does not change other terms of the repayment schedule.

(Amended by Stats. 2004, Ch. 52, Sec 11.)