topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  48938  

Funds when student body not organized   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

In schools or classes for adults, regional occupational centers or programs, or in elementary, continuation, or special education schools in which the student body is not organized, the governing board may appoint an employee or official to act as trustee for student body funds and to receive these funds in accordance with procedures established by the board. These funds shall be deposited in a bank, a savings and loan association, a credit union, or any combination of these financial institutions, approved by the board and shall be expended subject to the approval of the appointed employee or official and also subject to the procedure that may be established by the board.

(Amended by Stats. 2001, Ch. 430, Sec. 5.)