topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  22454  

Spouse's refusal to sign   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

If a spouse refuses to sign an application, as set forth in Section 22453, the member may bring an action in court to enforce the spousal signature requirement or to waive the spousal signature requirement. Either party may bring an action pursuant to Section 1101 of the Family Code to determine the rights of the party.

(Amended by Stats. 1996, Ch. 634, Sec. 97.)


Education Code 22453

Family Code 1101