Legal Resources | Code of Regulations, Title 17 | T17 6800
Subchapter 13. Child Health And Disability Prevention Program. Article 1. Definitions. Health Assessment.
(a) "Health assessment" means the following:
(1) A comprehensive health and developmental history, and a physical examination.
(2) Appropriate health screening procedures and immunizations.
(3) Evaluation of results in terms of needed diagnosis and treatment.
(4) Providing the person screened with a copy of the results and an explanation of their meaning.
(5) Health education appropriate to the person's age and health status, including anti-tobacco use education.
Health and Safety Code 208
Health and Safety Code 321
Section 12, Assembly Bill 75 (Chapter 1331, Statutes of 1989)
Health and Safety Code 321.2
Health and Safety Code 324
Health and Safety Code 24165.3
(Register 90, No. 38.)