El Dorado Union HSD | BB 9122 Board Bylaws
The Governing Board shall appoint the Superintendent to serve as secretary to the Board. The secretary to the Board shall be responsible for maintaining an accurate and complete record of all Board proceedings and shall:
1. Prepare, distribute, and maintain the Board agenda.
(cf. 9322 - Agenda/Meeting Materials)
2. Record, distribute, and maintain the Board minutes.
(cf. 9324 - Minutes and Recordings)
3. Maintain Board records and documents
4. Conduct official correspondence for the Board.
5. As directed by the Board, sign and execute official papers.
6. Perform other duties as assigned by the Board.
(cf. 2111 - Superintendent Governance Standards)
35025 Secretary and bookkeeper
35143 Annual organizational meetings; dates and notice
35250 Duty to keep certain records and reports
54950-54963 Ralph M. Brown Act
CSBA Professional Governance Standards, 2000
Maximizing School Board Leadership: Boardsmanship, 1996
Bylaw EL DORADO UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
adopted: June 16, 1992 Placerville, California
revised: October 14, 2003
revised: November 10, 2015