topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  52503  

Establish adult school be resolution   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The governing board of a high school district or unified school district may establish and maintain one or more adult schools by resolution of the governing board.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)