topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  8537  

Points and disagreement; resolution   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

If a mutual agreement cannot be reached by the district governing boards, the points of disagreement shall be resolved by the State Board of Education and the Board of Governors of the California Community Colleges.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)