topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  12116  

Out-of-state travel   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The California State Agency for Donated Food Distribution may send representatives out of this state for the purpose of inspecting food commodities or conferring with federal and other state officials, provided the traveling and expenses have been approved by the Governor and by the Department of Finance. The out-of-state travel shall not come within the limitation imposed in Section 33335 or 71049.

(Amended by Stats. 1984, Ch. 196, Sec. 6.)


Education Code 33335

Education Code 71049