topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  12304  

Moneys to be received by State Treasurer   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

All money derived from bonuses, royalties, and rentals under the provisions of the acts of Congress referred to in Section 12303, or either of said acts, and apportioned under the acts, or either of said acts, to the state shall be received by the State Treasurer and by him paid to the school districts and community college districts of the state as provided in Sections 12303 to 12307, inclusive.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)


Education Code 12303-12307