topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  67347.7  

Loan from Pooled Money Investment Account   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The board may request the Pooled Money Investment Board for a loan from the Pooled Money Investment Account, in accordance with Section 16312 of the Government Code, and may execute those documents required by the Pooled Money Investment Board to obtain and repay the loan. The loan shall be deposited in the fund for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of this chapter. The amount of the loan shall not exceed the amount of the unsold bonds that the committee, by resolution, has authorized to be sold for the purposes of this chapter.

For the purposes of requesting Pooled Money Investment Board loans in accordance with this section, "board" means: the President of the University of California, the Dean of the Hastings College of the Law, the Chancellor of the California State University, the President of the California Maritime Academy, and the Chancellor of the California Community Colleges, each acting independently on his or her own behalf.

(Added by Stats. 1990, Ch. 6. Sec 1.)


Government Code 16312