topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  67359.2  

Loan from Pooled Money Investment Account   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The board may request the Pooled Money Investment Board for a loan from the Pooled Money Investment Account, in accordance with Section 1631a of the Government Code, and may execute those documents required by the Pooled Money Investment Board to obtain and repay the loan. The loan shall be deposited in the fund for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of this chapter. The amount of the loan shall not exceed the amount of the unsold bonds that the committee, by resolution, has authorized to be sold for the purposes of this chapter.

(Added by Stats. 1992, Ch. 13, Sec. 1.)


Government Code 1631a