topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  68072  

Determining residence; student who has been adult less than one year   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

A student who has not been an adult for more than one year immediately preceding the residence determination date for the semester, quarter, or term for which he or she proposes to attend an institution shall have his or her immediate premajority derived California residence, if any, added to his or her postmajority residence to obtain the one year of California residence required by Section 68017.

(Amended by Stats. 1990, Ch. 1372, Sec. 238.6.)