topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  68080  

Parent domiciled in California for more than one year   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

A student who is a minor and resides with either his father or mother in a district or territory not in a district shall be entitled to resident classification, provided that the father or mother has been domiciled in California for more than one year prior to the residence determination date for the semester, quarter or term for which he proposes to attend a community college and provided that he meets the other requirements of this part.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)