topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  69767  

Investment of surplus moneys   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The Treasurer shall invest, pursuant to statute, any surplus money in the Federal Student Loan Reserve Fund and the Student Loan Operating Fund. The interest or other accretions as a result of the investment of this money shall be deposited in the originating fund, and may be expended for those purposes authorized in this article or the Higher Education Act of 1965.

(Amended by Stats. 1999, Ch. 636, Sec. 7.)