topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  71094  

Administrative services   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The chancellor's office may contract with community college districts for the performance of administrative services necessary to implement Section 12419.7 of the Government Code. The chancellor's office may charge the districts for the costs of those administrative services.

(Added by Stats. 1982, Ch. 937, Sec. 1.)


Government Code 12419.7