topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  76067  

Political organizations   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Any student political organization that is affiliated with the official youth division of any political party that is on the ballot of the State of California may hold meetings on a community college campus, and may distribute bulletins and circulars concerning its meetings, provided that there is no endorsement of that organization by the school authorities and no interference with the regular educational program of the district.

(Amended by Stats. 2005, Ch. 654, Sec. 8.)