topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  81480  

Article 11. Exchange of Property   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The governing board of any community college district which has acquired title to property included within an application which has been approved by the State Allocation Board for state school building aid and which property is to be used as an access roadway to such school site may exchange such property for other property to be used as an access roadway which abuts a state highway, if in the opinion of the Division of Highways in the Department of Public Works there is objection to the first access roadway, and if in the opinion of the governing board the property acquired by such exchange will afford more safety to the students of the district.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)