topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  81653  

Purchase of surplus property of federal government   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The governing board of any community college district may purchase from the federal government or any agency thereof any surplus property, as defined in the Surplus Property Act of 1944, in any amount needed for the operation of the schools of the district without taking estimates or advertising for bids.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)