Cross-Enrollment In Online Education At California State University
(a) A student is qualified to participate in the program established by this chapter if he or she is enrolled at a CSU campus and meets the following requirements:
(1) The student has attained a grade point average of 2.0 on a 4-point scale for work completed.
(2) The student has paid appropriate tuition or fees, or both, required by the home campus for full-time enrollment for the academic term in which the student seeks to cross-enroll.
(3) The student has no outstanding tuition or fees to be paid at the home campus.
(b) Each CSU campus shall inform students who may enroll in an online course pursuant to this chapter of all of the following:
(1) The technical requirements a student must satisfy in order to successfully participate in, and complete, the online course.
(2) Any prerequisite courses or other academic preparation deemed necessary for the online course.
(3) Any materials, skills, knowledge, or other elements necessary to ensure a student?s opportunity to succeed in the online course.
(Added by Stats. 2013, Ch. 363, Sec. 2.)