topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  8221  

Services qualifying for alternative payments   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Alternative payments may be made for services provided in licensed centers and family day care homes, for care provided in the child's home, and for other types of care which conform to applicable law.

(Amended by Stats. 1981, Ch. 102, Sec. 5. Effective June 28, 1981.)