topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  68131  

Exchange of students   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The governing boards and district governing boards may enter into agreements with appropriate agencies and institutions of higher education in other states and foreign countries providing for the exchange of students in higher educational institutions in this state and other states or countries pursuant to Sections 68124, 76140, and Chapter 10 (commencing with Section 66800) of Part 40 of this division.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)


Education Code 68124

Education Code 76140

Education Code 66800