topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  87422  

Exchange academic employees   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Any agreement between the governing board of a community college district and authorities of any foreign country, or of any state, territory, or possession of the United States, or of any other district within the state, for the temporary exchange of academic employees, shall be for a period not to exceed three years. No exchange shall be made without the consent of the academic employees to be exchanged.

No person may serve as an exchange employee of a community college district in the state unless he or she or is qualified for service under Section 87355, 87356, or 87359.

(Amended by Stats. 1990, Ch. 1302, Sec. 51.)


Education Code 87355

Education Code 87356

Education Code 87359