topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  87457  

Transfer from administrative position to faculty position   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Whenever a person employed in an administrative position is assigned to a faculty position, the governing board of the community college district shall give the employee, when requested by him or her, a written statement of the reasons for the transfer.

(Amended by Stats. 1988, Ch. 973, Sec. 32.)