Escondido Union HSD | AR 4112.9, 4212.9,4312.9 Personnel
The district shall provide employees with the following notifications and shall obtain signed acknowledgments that the notifications were received when so required by law or by district policy or regulations.
Acknowledgments Required by Law
1. Legal obligation to report known or suspected instances of child abuse.
(cf. 5141.4 - Child Abuse Reporting Procedures)
2. Oath or affirmation of allegiance required of public employees.
(cf. 4112.3 - Oath or Affirmation)
3. Hepatitis B vaccine declination.
(cf. 4119.42 - Exposure Control Plan for Bloodborne Pathogens)
4. The district's school bus driver drug and alcohol testing policy, regulations, and related information.
(cf. 4112.42 - Drug and Alcohol Testing for School Bus Drivers)
5. Notice of release from position requiring an administrative or supervisory credential.
(cf. 4313.2 - Promotion/Demotion/Reclassification)
6. The classified employee's class specification, salary data, assignment or work location, duty hours and prescribed workweek.
(cf. 4212 - Appointment and Conditions of Employment)
7. Information about certificated employee membership in the State Teachers' Retirement System.
(cf. 4117.1 - Retirement)
231.9 Sexual harassment policy
22455.5 STRS information to potential members
22515 Irrevocable election to join STRS
44031 Personnel file contents, inspection
44663 Evaluation and assessment; copy to certificated employee
44916 Written statement of employment status
44949 Cause, notice and right to hearing
44951 Continuation in position unless notified
44955 Reduction in number of employees
45113 Notification of charges
45117 Notice of layoff
45169 Employee salary data
45192 Industrial and accident leave
45195 Additional leave
49079 Notification to teacher
8355 Certification of drug-free workplace, including notification
11166.5 Employment; statement of knowledge of duty to report
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CODE
2613 Notice of rights and benefits
CODE OF REGULATIONS, TITLE 5
80026.1 Information to applicants
CODE OF REGULATIONS, TITLE 8
5193 California bloodborne pathogens standard
CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS, TITLE 49
382.601 Controlled substance and alcohol use and testing notifications
Regulation ESCONDIDO UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
approved: April 25, 1995 Escondido, California