topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Vehicle Code |  VC  2474  


arrow Previous bar Next arrow

(a) All fees collected by the Department of the California Highway Patrol pursuant to the issuance or renewal of a license for the transportation of school pupils under contract with a school district shall be deposited in the Motor Vehicle Account of the State Transportation Fund.

(b) All moneys collected from these fees shall be used for the support of the licensing program of the department upon appropriation therefor by the Legislature.

(Added by Stats. 1990, Ch. 1563, Sec. 3.6.)