topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  GC  16471  

Special Fund Investments   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Upon the determination and designation of surplus money in any special fund, the Controller shall transfer from that fund to the Surplus Money Investment Fund in the State Treasury, which fund is continued in existence, the amount of surplus money so determined and designated. Nothing herein shall authorize the transfer of money from any special fund to the Surplus Money Investment Fund, if the transfer will interfere with the carrying out of the purpose for which the special fund was created.

(Amended by Stats. 1990, Ch. 496, Sec. 1.)