topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  48051  

Admission of student from foreign county   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Any person, otherwise eligible for admission to any class or school of a school district of this state, whose parents are or are not citizens of the United States, whose actual and legal residence is in a foreign country adjacent to this state, and who regularly returns within a 24-hour period to said foreign country may be admitted to the class or school of the district by the governing board of the district.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)