topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  32300  

Chapter 3. Miscellaneous, Article 1. Printing and Binding   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

All printing or binding required by the Superintendent of Public Instruction or the State Board of Education, or by any educational institution, except the California Community Colleges and the University of California, supported entirely out of state funds, and all school registers and blank forms prescribed by the Superintendent of Public Instruction for the use of officers charged with the administration of the laws relating to the public schools, including blank teachers' certificates, and diplomas of graduation from elementary schools in districts not governed by city boards of education, shall be performed by the Department of General Services in the form and manner and at the prices of other state printing, and be paid for in like manner.

(Amended by Stats. 1990, Ch. 1372, Sec. 182.)