topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  48266  

Report to school authorities and parents   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Any person taking action pursuant to Sections 48264 and 48265 shall report the matter, and the disposition made by him of the minor to the school authorities of the city, or city and county, or school district and to the minor's parent or guardian.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)