topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  49305  

Assistance from police or highway patrol   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The chief of police in each city, and the Commissioner of the California Highway Patrol in unincorporated territory, may upon the request of the governing board of any school district, cooperate in the establishment, supervision and control of a school safety patrol to such extent as may be agreed upon.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)