Franklin-McKinley ESD | AR 4315.1 Personnel
Competence In Evaluation Of Teachers
Administrators who evaluate teachers must meet the following criteria:
1. Possess a valid administrative credential.
2. Be competent in instructional methodologies used by teachers they are assigned to evaluate.
3. Be familiar with District policies and procedures for personnel supervision, performance evaluation and staff development.
(cf. 4115 - Evaluation/Supervision)
(cf. 4131 - Staff Development)
(cf. 4131.5 - Professional Growth)
4. Be skilled in the supervision of instruction and in techniques and procedures related to the evaluation of instruction.
5. Understand District curriculum priorities, policies and practices, including their development, implementation and evaluation.
(cf. 6141 - Curriculum Development and Evaluation)
6. Understand District standards on student progress.
Regulation FRANKLIN-MCKINLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT
approved: December 10, 1996 San Jose, California