Legal Resources | Code of Regulations, Title 17 | T17 6075
Subchapter 8. Immunization Against Poliomyelitis, Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus, Measles (Rubeola), Rubella, Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib), Mumps, and Hepatitis B Article 5. Records as Evidence of Immunization (Refs & Annos) Reporting.
(a) The governing authority of each school, child care center, day nursery, nursery school, family day care home, or development center shall file a report with the state and local health departments on the immunization status of new entrants annually or when needed to determine immunization status such as during an epidemic or potential epidemic. The forms to be used for these reports are:
(1) Schools with kindergartens: IMMUNIZATION ASSESSMENT OF KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS -ANNUAL REPORT [PM 236 (3/01)] and this form in its entirety is incorporated by reference.
(2) Schools with seventh grades: PERTUSSIS BOOSTER IMMUNIZATION ASSESSMENT OF SEVENTH GRADE STUDENTS [CDPH 8259 (9/11)]. This form is hereby incorporated by reference.
(3) Child care centers, day nurseries, nursery schools and development centers: ANNUAL IMMUNIZATION REPORT ON CHILDREN ENROLLED IN CHILD CARE CENTERS [DHS 8018 (3/01)] and this form is in its entirety incorporated by reference or ANNUAL IMMUNIZATION ASSESSMENT REPORT OF CHILDREN ENROLLED IN CHILD CARE CENTERS -LINE LISTING [DHS 8387 (3/94)]. The Department of Health Services or the local health department will provide the appropriate reporting form.
(4) Family day care homes: ANNUAL FAMILY DAY CARE HOME IMMUNIZATION SURVEY [DHS 8529 (10/00)] and this form is in its entirety incorporated by reference.
(5) Schools with any grade from the 7th through 12th grade shall report data on Tdap immunization: PERTUSSIS (Tdap) ASSESSMENT OF 7-12th GRADE STUDENTS 2011-2012 SCHOOL SUMMARY SHEET [CDPH 8260 (01/11)]. This form is hereby incorporated by reference.
(b) The annual report shall contain at least the following information on new entrants in kindergarten or lower level classes only:
(1) Enrollment as of date of report.
(2) Number of new entrants admitted unconditionally specifying the number who have received all immunizations, the number who are medically exempt and the number who are exempt for personal beliefs.
(3) Number of new entrants admitted conditionally specifying the number of doses received of poliomyelitis, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, measles, rubella, Haemophilus influenza type b (Hib), mumps, hepatitis B, and varicella (chickenpox) vaccines.
(4) Other information requested by the State Department of Health Services.
(c) Additional reports which include new entrants in all grades may be requested during an epidemic or potential epidemic.
Health and Safety Code 120330
Health and Safety Code 120335
Health and Safety Code 120325
Health and Safety Code 120335
Health and Safety Code 120370
Health and Safety Code 120375
(Amended by Register 2012, No. 11.)