topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  52508  

Power to award diplomas or certificate in elementary school program   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The governing board of a high school district or a unified school district shall have the authority to award diplomas or certificates to adults and eligible minors enrolled in adult schools upon satisfactory completion of a prescribed course of study in an elementary school program.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)