topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  Wl  11451  

Public Social Services; Aid and Medical Assistance; Computation and Payment of Aid Grants   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Any county may, in its discretion, pay from its own funds additional sums for the care of any needy child, and the state and county may pay such aid as is needed for the adequate care of the family from other state or county funds.

(Added by Stats. 1965, Ch. 1784, Sec. 5.)