topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  Wl  11466.3  

Public Social Services; Aid and Medical Assistance; Computation and Payment of Aid Grants   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

(a) The department shall offer a voluntary repayment agreement procedure to providers that owe a sustained overpayment. A provider may enter into a voluntary repayment agreement with the department to repay a sustained overpayment. The voluntary repayment agreement shall, at a minimum, meet the requirements developed pursuant to paragraph (3) of subdivision (d) of Section 11466.22.

(b) The department shall charge simple interest on the voluntary repayment agreement in accordance with paragraph (3) of subdivision (d) of Section 11466.22.

(Amended by Stats. 2015, Ch. 773, Sec. 95.)