topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  Wl  11466.6  

Public Social Services; Aid and Medical Assistance; Computation and Payment of Aid Grants   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

A provider who disagrees with the rate determined by the department, the rate adjusted by an audit, or a determination made in a management decision letter may request in writing an appeal by the director or the director's designee. The department shall maintain, by regulation, all-county letter, or similar written directive, procedures for the departmental appeal process.

(Amended by Stats. 2015, Ch. 773, Sec. 103.)