topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  42803  


arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The governing board of the district shall draw an order, on the form and in the manner required by law for order, requisition, and warrant for the payment of school moneys, payable from the county or special fund of the district, in favor of the officer for whose use the revolving cash fund is created, for the amount of the revolving cash fund, and transmit the order to the county superintendent of schools accompanied by the bond and a certified copy of the resolution. Upon his approving the order, the county superintendent of schools shall detach and retain the bond. Upon his allowing and signing the warrant, the county auditor shall detach and retain the certified copy of the resolution and the county treasurer shall pay the warrant.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)