topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  41015  

Investing excess funds   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The governing board of any school district or any county office of education which has funds in a special reserve fund of the district or county office of education or any surplus moneys not required for the immediate necessities of the district or county office of education, is hereby authorized to invest all or any part of the funds in any of the investments specified in Section 16430 or 53601 of the Government Code.

(Amended by Stats. 1987, Ch. 198, Sec. 1.)


Government Code 16430

Government Code 53601