Hope ESD | AR 3440 Business and Noninstructional Operations
Each site administrator or designee shall maintain an inventory of all equipment. The following information must be recorded:
1. Description (with manufacturer's name and/or model number).
2. Identification and/or serial number.
3. Date and cost of acquisition (estimate if unknown).
4. Funding source (grant source and grant title).
5. Purpose for which the purchase was made.
6. Current use, condition and location.
7. Date on which inventory information was verified.
If equipment is used for a purpose other than that for which it was originally purchased, the inventory shall include a dated statement justifying its current use.
All equipment purchased with federal funds or nonfederal matching funds shall be labeled with the district's name and an equipment or inventory control number.
The date and mode of disposal of all equipment removed from the inventory shall also be recorded.
Copies of the inventory shall be kept at the district office and school site.
A physical inventory shall be conducted annually.
Policy HOPE SCHOOL DISTRICT
adopted: July, 1992 Santa Barbara, California