La Canada USD | AR 5112.5 Students
Students - Leaving School
The following continuing exceptions for BP 5112.5 shall require parent/guardian permission and the prior approval of the Principal:
1. Students attending colleges or universities.
2. Students participating in the Work Experience and ROP Programs.
3. Students participating in the elementary Teacher's Aide Program.
4. Students involved in a directed study program to visit institutions in the community for educational purposes.
5. Field trips.
6. Student extra-curricular activities, such as athletics, band, etc.
7. Parental request, such as doctor's appointments, religious observances, family emergencies, etc.
8. 9-12 off campus lunch privilege.
Administrative LA CANADA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
approval: May 13, 2003 La Canada Flintridge, California