During each calendar year until 1999, the Administrator shall prepare and submit, not later than June 1 of each year, to the Committee on Environment and Public Works of the Senate and to the Committee on Energy and Commerce of the House of Representatives a report on the loan and grant program authorized by section 4014 of this title. The report shall--
(1) describe the number of applications received;
(2) describe the number of loans and grants made in the preceding calendar year and specify each applicant for and recipient of a loan or grant;
(3) specify the number of loan or grant applications which were disapproved during the preceding calendar year and describe the reasons for such disapprovals;
(4) describe the types of programs for which loans or grants were made;
(5) specify the estimated total costs of such programs to the recipients of loans or grants and specify the amount of loans or grants made under the program authorized by this section; and (6) estimate the number of schools still in need of assistance and the amount of resources needed by such schools, categorized by State, to abate all remaining asbestos hazards.
(Pub. L. 98-377, title V, Sec. 507, Aug. 11, 1984, 98 Stat. 1293; Pub. L. 101-637, Secs. 8, 14(a)(7), Nov. 28, 1990, 104 Stat. 4592, 4594.)