topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  1751  

Resignation; Public Officers   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

In all cases not otherwise provided for in this article or elsewhere, a resignation is made by filing the resignation in the office of the Secretary of State.

(Enacted by Stats. 1943, Ch. 134.)