topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  53641  

Financial Affairs; Deposit of Funds   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

When money is deposited in a depository, the treasurer or other authorized official shall take and preserve a receipt, certificate of deposit, or other evidence of the deposit as he or she requires.

(Amended by Stats. 1986, Ch. 248, Sec. 93.)